Are you our new
Do you believe in deep-learning, looking at life from a new perspective, setting course for the horizon and trust in your dreams? For us at Veoneer it’s all about trust! Trust in our employees, trust in collaboration, trust in the people and the world around us. We have faith in our possibilities. We fell for big ideas and we suppose it fell for us too.
In KOREA, TO BE CHANGED
just an hour away from the Korea car mecca, Hwasung, we have our state-of-the-art Research and Electronics Manufacturing facility. Here, together with our engineers, we develop the next generation in modern manufacturing of radar and camera systems
Our purpose-driven and curious teams are creating trust in mobility through human-centric innovation. We are today the largest pure-player in RCS(Restraint Control Systems)/ACU(Airbag Control Unit). We design and manufacture products and solutions for passive safety, autonomous driving, and brake control.
So why not step out of your comfort zone, challenge yourself, innovate, learn in your everyday work and trust in your dreams!
What you'll do?
- Manage and take the lead in resolving cross-functional process and technical issues in a proactive manner both within their company and between their company and GM.
- Release assigned parts into the GM system.
- Maintain and communicate the software plan, including software content and timing, with General Motors.
- Performing the engineering work according to Veoneer standards, which results in proper drawings and specifications on agreed timing.
- Manage project development plan and technical support for GMK (GM Korea)
1. Proto type Part delivery plan
2. GM workbook release plan
3. Calibration development plan
4. Technical support for Vehicle Crash test.
What you'll bring
- 전자 공학 전공자 (학사 이상)
- Language Skill(Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking)
- Korean: Native level
- English: Business level or above
- 신입 또는 경력 2년 이상
What we offer?
- An important role in one of the most expansive technical fields; Autonomous driving
- An environment that enables your personal growth and innovative mindset
- A workplace with a passion for delivering on customer promises and excellence in our way of working
- A global environment with colleagues and customers all around the world
Veoneer appreciate the value that comes with diverse teams, and strive for a good balance between both gender and age as well as ethnicity and cultural diversity
Are you ready to Create Trust in Mobility?
Location: 3F, Dongtan Keumkang Penterium IT Tower 557, Dongtangiheung-ro, Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi-do, 18469, Korea
Employment condition: Permanent, full time
Starting Date: According to Agreement
Contact Information: If you have any questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact +82 31 288 6400, Hiring Manager, +82 10 5731 0027 or email@example.com
Last Application Date: