Are you our new
Do you believe in deep-learning, looking at life from a new perspective, setting course for the horizon and trust in your dreams? For us at Veoneer it’s all about trust! Trust in our employees, trust in collaboration, trust in the people and the world around us. We have faith in our possibilities. We fell for big ideas and we suppose it fell for us too.
In KOREA, TO BE CHANGED
just an hour away from the Korea car mecca, Hwasung, we have our state-of-the-art Research and Electronics Manufacturing facility. Here, together with our engineers, we develop the next generation in modern manufacturing of radar and camera systems
Our purpose-driven and curious teams are creating trust in mobility through human-centric innovation. We are today the largest pure-player in Advanced Driver Assist Systems (ADAS) and Autonomous Driving (AD). We design and manufacture products and solutions for active safety, autonomous driving, occupant protection and brake control.
So why not step out of your comfort zone, challenge yourself, innovate, learn in your everyday work and trust in your dreams!
What you'll do?
● Create, monitor and adjust the RADAR product system level test plan and schedule
● Develop Test Case and Scenario to verify the RADAR system integrated to be considered requirements.
● Operate test according to the developed test case and OEM requirements from the System level.
● Prepare test tools, environments and scripts to carry out tests.
● Work requirements engineers and system architect to review requirements and architecture.
● Analyze the collected data from the vehicle.
● To find defects before customer delivery.
● Customer interface for System level verification and validation
● Verify system level design based on veoneer specification, ISO26262 and A-SPICE.
● Identifies and proposes use of new technologies to gain competitive advantage.
● Contributes to project management activities.
● Develops technical capability in others.
What you'll bring
● Open minded for intercultural exchange.
- Over 3 years of experience in automotive electronics industry (preferred of experience in HKMC Projects)
- Tools : Experience of using CAN tools(CANoe/CANalyzer etc.) and preferred experience using SW language (Jscript, C, Matlab etc.)
● Languages : Fluent in Korean and Business level communication skill in English
● Available of regular domestic travel and regular international travel.
What we offer?
- An important role in one of the most expansive technical fields; Autonomous driving
- An environment that enables your personal growth and innovative mindset
- A workplace with a passion for delivering on customer promises and excellence in our way of working
- A global environment with colleagues and customers all around the world
Veoneer appreciate the value that comes with diverse teams, and strive for a good balance between both gender and age as well as ethnicity and cultural diversity
Are you ready to Create Trust in Mobility?
Location: 3F, Dongtan Keumkang Penterium IT Tower 557, Dongtangiheung-ro, Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi-do, 18469, Korea
Employment condition: Permanent, full time
Starting Date: According to Agreement
Contact Information: If you have any questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact +82 31 288 6400, Hiring Manager, +82 10 5731 0027 or email@example.com
Last Application Date: -