Are you our new
Do you believe in deep-learning, looking at life from a new perspective, setting course for the horizon and trust in your dreams? For us at Veoneer it’s all about trust! Trust in our employees, trust in collaboration, trust in the people and the world around us. We have faith in our possibilities. We fell for big ideas and we suppose it fell for us too.
In KOREA, TO BE CHANGED
just an hour away from the Korea car mecca, Hwasung, we have our state-of-the-art Research and Electronics Manufacturing facility. Here, together with our engineers, we develop the next generation in modern manufacturing of radar and camera systems
Our purpose-driven and curious teams are creating trust in mobility through human-centric innovation. We are today the largest pure-player in Advanced Driver Assist Systems (ADAS) and Autonomous Driving (AD). We design and manufacture products and solutions for active safety, autonomous driving, occupant protection and brake control.
So why not step out of your comfort zone, challenge yourself, innovate, learn in your everyday work and trust in your dreams!
What you'll do?
- Leads on projects and delivers project outcomes.
- Technically credible with customers.
- Identifies and proposes use of new technologies to gain competitive advantage.
- Regularly demonstrates innovation and creativity, critiques and reviews concepts for others and assesses value or business improvement opportunities.
- Carries out process safety engineering tasks as required.
- Contributes to project management activities.
- Participates and contributes to risk management and auditing activity.
- Establishes standards and requirements on projects.
- Ensures compliance on projects to regulatory and corporate requirements.
- Contributes to safety reviews in area of expertise and acts as site representative with regulatory bodies.
- Works proactively within internal and company wide engineering network, sharing best practice and recommending improvements.
- Develops technical capability in others.
- Develop and manager system and/or SoS requirement based on VS152.
- Develop and verify system/ SoS design based on VS153, ISO26262 and A-SPICE.
- System/ SoS architecture and detailed design
- System/ SoS safety analysis
- System/ SoS functional safety
- Lead on projects and delivers project outcomes.
What you'll bring
- Open minded for intercultural exchange.
- Experience : Over 2years of experience in HKMC Project in automotive electronics industry
- Key Skills
(General) - CodeBeamer, PLM, SharePoint, Teams, Skype, AFIS, DOORS, Reqtify, MS Office, MS Project
(Domain-specific) - PTC, Jira, Enterprise Architect, Vector CANalyzer, IQRM, Matlab, Simulink.
- Education : above bachelor's degree and the major is Electronics or relevant engineering.
- Languages : Fluent in Korean and good communication skill in English(preferred fluent in English)
What we offer?
- An important role in one of the most expansive technical fields; Autonomous driving
- An environment that enables your personal growth and innovative mindset
- A workplace with a passion for delivering on customer promises and excellence in our way of working
- A global environment with colleagues and customers all around the world
Veoneer appreciate the value that comes with diverse teams, and strive for a good balance between both gender and age as well as ethnicity and cultural diversity
Are you ready to Create Trust in Mobility?
Location: 3F, Dongtan Keumkang Penterium IT Tower 557, Dongtangiheung-ro, Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi-do, 18469, Korea
Employment condition: Permanent, full time
Starting Date: According to Agreement
Contact Information: If you have any questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact +82 31 288 6400, Hiring Manager, +82 10 5731 0027 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Application Date: -