Are you our new
Do you believe in deep-learning, looking at life from a new perspective, setting course for the horizon and trust in your dreams? For us at Veoneer it’s all about trust! Trust in our employees, trust in collaboration, trust in the people and the world around us. We have faith in our possibilities. We fell for big ideas and we suppose it fell for us too.
In KOREA, TO BE CHANGED
just an hour away from the Korea car mecca, Hwasung, we have our state-of-the-art Research and Electronics Manufacturing facility. Here, together with our engineers, we develop the next generation in modern manufacturing of radar and camera systems
Our purpose-driven and curious teams are creating trust in mobility through human-centric innovation. We are today the largest pure-player in Advanced Driver Assist Systems (ADAS) and Autonomous Driving (AD). We design and manufacture products and solutions for active safety, autonomous driving, occupant protection and brake control.
So why not step out of your comfort zone, challenge yourself, innovate, learn in your everyday work and trust in your dreams!
What you'll do?
- Primary customer interface for specific vehicles related to the customization and launching of Front Camera Modules
- Support customer and Veoneer deliverables including:
- Developing vehicle specific configuration files and managing their release through the Veoneer system
- Provide Front Camera support and data retrieval and analysis
- Track Material Required Dates (MRDs) for prototype parts to the customer
- Customer site support for prototype and production-launch builds, as needed
- Support customer with electrical bench testing and system level tests
- Use customer systems to release updated part numbers and associated documentation (drawings, ICD, assembly instructions, service, etc.)
- Create and maintain End Item BOMs, drawings and support Veoneer manufacturing plant PPAP processes
- Perform peer reviews with colleagues to ensure the highest of quality deliveries to the customer
- Interface daily with customer and Veoneer team to ensure proper flow of information between the teams
- Work in a global team with Resident Engineers in multiple countries
- Manage change requests that impact responsible vehicle programs
- Help drive continuous improvements in the daily activities of the team
What you'll bring
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering Degree required, Electrical Engineering degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years industry experience
- Ability to understand complex systems and help clarify into simpler terms
- Electronics experience preferred
What we offer?
- An important role in one of the most expansive technical fields; Autonomous driving
- An environment that enables your personal growth and innovative mindset
- A workplace with a passion for delivering on customer promises and excellence in our way of working
- A global environment with colleagues and customers all around the world
Veoneer appreciate the value that comes with diverse teams, and strive for a good balance between both gender and age as well as ethnicity and cultural diversity
Are you ready to Create Trust in Mobility?
Location: 3F, Dongtan Keumkang Penterium IT Tower 557, Dongtangiheung-ro, Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi-do, 18469, Korea
Employment condition: Contract worker(1 year)
Starting Date: According to Agreement
Contact Information: If you have any questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact +82 31 288 6400, Hiring Manager, +82 10 5731 0027 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Application Date: