Are you our new
Do you believe in deep-learning, looking at life from a new perspective, setting course for the horizon and trust in your dreams? For us at Veoneer it’s all about trust! Trust in our employees, trust in collaboration, trust in the people and the world around us. We have faith in our possibilities. We fell for big ideas and we suppose it fell for us too.
In KOREA, TO BE CHANGED
just an hour away from the Korea car mecca, Hwasung, we have our state-of-the-art Research and Electronics Manufacturing facility. Here, together with our engineers, we develop the next generation in modern manufacturing of radar and camera systems
Our purpose-driven and curious teams are creating trust in mobility through human-centric innovation. We are today the largest pure-player in Advanced Driver Assist Systems (ADAS) and Autonomous Driving (AD). We design and manufacture products and solutions for active safety, autonomous driving, occupant protection and brake control.
So why not step out of your comfort zone, challenge yourself, innovate, learn in your everyday work and trust in your dreams!
What you'll do?
- Develop software requirements from customer requirement and/or system requirement
- Derive requirements for interfaces between software components from system and software architecture
- Establish traceability between system- and software requirements
- Monitor and ensure requirement implementation, maturity and test status by appropriate means
- Develop software requirement engineering plan including definition of project specific attribute usage, definition and documentation of traceability concept
- Verify consistency of cross-functional requirements
- Proactively define requirements with customers and internal partners
- Analyze and incorporate change requests into the software requirements
- Escalation of technical risks and problems
- Continuous improvement in software requirement engineering process
What you'll bring
- Experience : Over 3 years of for HKMC project in automotive electronics industry
- Languages : Fluent in Korean/ Good in English (Preferred fluent in English)
- Bachelor or above degree in electronics/electrical engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or a similar qualification
- Experience in processes, methods and tools in the field of requirements engineering
- Experience in the development of ECUs in the automotive industry
Experience with Rhapsody and Autosar
- Excellent communication skills (communication with system, hardware)
- Good teamwork skills and experience in interdisciplinary teamwork
What we offer?
- An important role in one of the most expansive technical fields; Autonomous driving
- An environment that enables your personal growth and innovative mindset
- A workplace with a passion for delivering on customer promises and excellence in our way of working
- A global environment with colleagues and customers all around the world
Veoneer appreciate the value that comes with diverse teams, and strive for a good balance between both gender and age as well as ethnicity and cultural diversity
Are you ready to Create Trust in Mobility?
Location: 3F, Dongtan Keumkang Penterium IT Tower 557, Dongtangiheung-ro, Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi-do, 18469, Korea
Employment condition: Permanent, full time
Starting Date: According to Agreement
Contact Information: If you have any questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact +82 31 288 6400, Hiring Manager, +82 10 5731 0027 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Application Date: