Are you our new
Do you believe in deep-learning, looking at life from a new perspective, setting course for the horizon and trust in your dreams? For us at Veoneer it’s all about trust! Trust in our employees, trust in collaboration, trust in the people and the world around us. We have faith in our possibilities. We fell for big ideas and we suppose it fell for us too.
In KOREA, TO BE CHANGED
just an hour away from the Korea car mecca, Hwasung, we have our state-of-the-art Research and Electronics Manufacturing facility. Here, together with our engineers, we develop the next generation in modern manufacturing of radar and camera systems
Our purpose-driven and curious teams are creating trust in mobility through human-centric innovation. We are today the largest pure-player in Advanced Driver Assist Systems (ADAS) and Autonomous Driving (AD). We design and manufacture products and solutions for active safety, autonomous driving, occupant protection and brake control.
So why not step out of your comfort zone, challenge yourself, innovate, learn in your everyday work and trust in your dreams!
What you'll do?
- Responsible for the test catalogue that describes the test cases and scenarios inclulding KPI
- Participates in test campaigns and other test activities, with customer or internal
- Perform tests in vehicle, especially, FCA (AEB), SCC etc.. Longitudinal ADAS functions..
- Analyze the collected data from the vehicle for analysis
- Calibration to improve the feature performance in vehicle, especially, FCA (AEB), SCC etc.. Longitudinal ADAS functions..
- Perform/analyze international regulation and NCAPs for AEB, such as EUNCAP, KNCAP, i-Vista…
- Automotive project's experience, especially, Brake calibration experience
-experience in Vehicle Testing of safety products within the automotive industry
- English capable. (preferred fluent in English)
- Well communicate with both customer and other stakeholders
- experience some development tools, CANoe, MatLAB etc..
- Automotive SPICE, ISO26262, SOTIF knowledge (advantage)
What you'll bring
- Experience : Over 3 years of experience for HKMC project in automotive electronics industry
- Tools : CodeBeamer, MS Office, SharePoint, Skype, DooRs, EA, PLM, AFIS, PTC, Jira, FRED, Matlab, CANoe/CANanylzer
- Languages : Fluent in Korean with Business or above level English skill.
- Above Bachelor’s Degree in relevant major such as Electronics, Mechanical Engineering and Science of Computer etc.
- Working flexible hours (especially early morning / late night Skype meetings)
- Regular domestic travel / regular international travel
What we offer?
- An important role in one of the most expansive technical fields; Autonomous driving
- An environment that enables your personal growth and innovative mindset
- A workplace with a passion for delivering on customer promises and excellence in our way of working
- A global environment with colleagues and customers all around the world
Veoneer appreciate the value that comes with diverse teams, and strive for a good balance between both gender and age as well as ethnicity and cultural diversity
Are you ready to Create Trust in Mobility?
Location: 3F, Dongtan Keumkang Penterium IT Tower 557, Dongtangiheung-ro, Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi-do, 18469, Korea
Employment condition: Permanent, full time
Starting Date: According to Agreement
Contact Information: If you have any questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact +82 31 288 6400, Hiring Manager, +82 10 5731 0027 or email@example.com
Last Application Date: