Are you our new
Do you believe in deep-learning, looking at life from a new perspective, setting course for the horizon and trust in your dreams? For us at Veoneer it’s all about trust! Trust in our employees, trust in collaboration, trust in the people and the world around us. We have faith in our possibilities. We fell for big ideas and we suppose it fell for us too.
In KOREA, TO BE CHANGESD
just an hour away from the Swedish car mecca, Gothenburg, we have our state-of-the-art Research and Electronics Manufacturing facility. Here, together with our engineers, we develop the next generation in modern manufacturing of radar and camera systems
Our purpose-driven and curious teams are creating trust in mobility through human-centric innovation. We are today the largest pure-player in Advanced Driver Assist Systems (ADAS) and Autonomous Driving (AD). We design and manufacture products and solutions for active safety, autonomous driving, occupant protection and brake control.
So why not step out of your comfort zone, challenge yourself, innovate, learn in your everyday work and trust in your dreams!
What you'll do?
- Responsible for completing own projects or sections of engineering projects, which follow internal/external standards and procedures.
- Technically credible with customers for routine tasks.
- Identifies and proposes use of new technologies to gain competitive advantage.
- Pro-actively looks for business improvement opportunities, is innovative and creative to develop concepts and assesses value or improvement opportunity.
- Carries out process safety engineering tasks as required.
- Participates and contributes to risk management and auditing activity.
- Ensures own work is compliant to regulatory and corporate requirements.
- Identifies and uses appropriate equipment and implement safe system of work.
- Develop and manager software requirement based on VS152.
- Develop and verify software design based on VS151, ISO26262 and A-SPICE.
- Software architecture and detailed design
- Software implementation and static verification
- Software safety analysis
- Software functional safety
What you'll bring
- Open minded for intercultural exchange.
- Understanding of software development process.
- Experience : Prefer the experience of HKMC project in automotive electronics industry.
- Key Skills : Embedded C, AUTOSAR, CAN and Automotive.
- Education : above bachelor's degree and the major is Electronics or relevant engineering.
- Languages : Fluent in Korean and good communication skill in English(preferred fluent in English)
What we offer?
- An important role in one of the most expansive technical fields; Autonomous driving
- An environment that enables your personal growth and innovative mindset
- A workplace with a passion for delivering on customer promises and excellence in our way of working
- A global environment with colleagues and customers all around the world
Veoneer appreciate the value that comes with diverse teams, and strive for a good balance between both gender and age as well as ethnicity and cultural diversity
Are you ready to Create Trust in Mobility?
Location: 3F, Dongtan Keumkang Penterium IT Tower 557, Dongtangiheung-ro, Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi-do, 18469, Korea
Employment condition: Permanent, full time
Starting Date: According to Agreement
Contact Information: If you have any questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact +82 31 288 6400, Hiring Manager, +82 10 5731 0027 or email@example.com
Last Application Date: